Log in

Request Indy

  • August 25, 2020 10:20 AM
    Message # 9189058
    Anonymous member (Administrator)
    April 01, 2019 12:00 AM

    Notice a new pothole or illegally dumped trash? Want to request a new street light? Problem with a tree in the Right of Way? Let the City of Indianapolis know by reporting it to the Mayor’s Action Center via RequestIndy at or the RequestIndy app. You will be given a Customer Service Request number that allows you to track its status. You may also call the Mayor’s Action Center directly at 317-327-4MAC(4622). These reports help draw attention to the problems and increase the likelihood of them being addressed in a timely manner.

Follow Us

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software