Log in

Who to call?

  • August 25, 2020 10:22 AM
    Message # 9189059
    Anonymous member (Administrator)
    June 01, 2019 12:00 AM

    During the cleanup, a lot of questions were asked about where to report various issues throughout the neighborhood. The quick answer is “It depends.” 

    For things handled by the City of Indianapolis such as potholes, trees in the right of way or illegally dumped trash, contact the Mayor’s Action Center (MAC) at 317-327-4MAC(4622) or via RequestIndy at or the RequestIndy app. You will be given a Customer Service Request number that allows you to track the report’s status. 

    For issues or concerns along I-65/70 including beyond the sidewalks in the underpasses, contact INDOT at 855-INDOT4U(463-6848) or       

    For a storm drain issues, beyond surface clogging, contact Citizen’s Energy Group at 317-924-3311.  

    For a streetlight outage, contact IPL at 317-261-8222 or visit their website at

Follow Us

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software