Who do I contact if I notice an issue with the Interstate in our Neighborhood?

July 15, 2020 10:16 AM | Anonymous member (Administrator)

Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) Customer Service Portal is where you will submit a request surrounding concerns or issues involving I-65/70. Also you may call 855-INDOT4U (463-6848).

Follow Us

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software