Who should be contacted if I notice an issue with water or natural gas?

July 15, 2020 10:23 AM | Anonymous member (Administrator)

Citizens Energy Group manages the water (including storm sewer) and natural gas in the Old Northside, and you suspect a leak click here to find out how to proceed.

Follow Us

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software